Sunday, May 17, 2015

Gong Cha


Gong Cha Milk Tea

#LateBloomer

Sad and happy to say that after all these years, we are just starting to relish in this delish drink - the Milk Tea. This is now one of our summer love affairs despite the atrocious incident that happened recently involving milk tea.

I am totally addicted to hot tea since I started my dead-serious-diet. Hot tea was my fave all-day drink. I love green tea, it is my morning, noon and night companion. I am not a big fan of cold and sweet teas. I just prefer it hot and bland.

But, since summer heat are getting really hotter and humid, everyone would love to have cold and refreshing drink. Ergo, it is also my summer break from my most-loved hot drink.

Few weeks ago, Gong Cha opened near our place. Hence, we gave it a shot. The result, #lovelovelove! ;)



Gong Cha Milk Tea
Gong Cha Milk Wintermelon Tea
Gong Cha Milk Tea
Gong Cha Milk Wintermelon Tea
Gong Cha Milk Tea
Gong Cha Milk Wintermelon Tea

Gong Cha Milk Tea
Gong Cha Milk Chocolate

Gong Cha Milk Tea
Gong Cha Milk Chocolate




Gong Cha Milk Tea
#BigBangBabyFoodie

Our baby foodie Skye loves it, too! :)

We enjoyed our newest partner while watching Big Bang Theory Season 8! Woohoo! #BigBangFoodies are now excited to try other milk teas in the market.

Hurray! To Milk Tea-ay! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment