Being a first time mom is pretty hard. I have to learn to ask from experienced moms for me to understand and learn what's best for my child. Sometimes, I need to do my own research together with my hubby if we got a confusing advice on how to do certain things about child care. Lucky me because my hubby is really good in researching and he's also hands on in taking care of our son. But most of the time, we learned from our own experiences like choosing the best bottle cleaner for our pretty boy, Skye.
We already tried different bottle cleaners in the market. Some were too watery that you need to put a lot in order for the bottle to really get cleaned. Some were too expensive and leaves chemical-like smell. When we tried Tiny Buds Baby Bottle and Utensil Wash, we initially found it really good. Tiny Buds are known for natural baby products to keep baby safe from harmful chemicals. It won't leave any kind of smell in the bottle or other baby utensils. It is made from 100% Food-Safe Ingredients and has a thick consistency with powerful and effective cleaning action. It helps remove dirt without a fuzz. It rinses easily, leaving us extra time to play and bond with our little kiddo.
|Tiny Buds Baby Bottle & Utensil Wash 600ml (Php 269)|
After washing and sterilizing Skye's feeding bottles, he's ready for another milky-milky time!
Why Mommies use Tiny Buds Baby Bottle & Utensil Wash Everyday:
- Made From 100% Food-Safe Ingredients
- Water-Soluble formula leaves no residue
- Thicker formula for better clean
- Removes foul odors effectively
- SLS and Paraben-Free
- No artificial coloring
- Gentle on mommy's hands
- To clean a single baby bottle, mix 2 pumps* of Tiny Buds Baby Bottle Cleaner & Utensil Wash with 4 oz of water. Scrub the bottle until clean and rinse thoroughly under running water before sterilizing.
- To clean used baby bottles, utensils and breastfeeding accessories, mix 3 pumps* of Tiny Buds Baby Bottle Wash into a basin of clean water. Soak all the items into the mixture and scrub until clean. Rinse thoroughly under running water and sterilize.
*Reuse Tiny Buds Bottle and Utensil Wash Hygienic Bottle Dispenser in order to follow recommended amount of bottle wash per pump, and to preserve the bottle wash in it's best condition for daily use.