Sunday, December 13, 2015

Mommy Eichel's Homemade Potato Chip Nachos Recipe

Potato Chips - Nachos

After hoarding U.S. Foods Potato Chips on our weekend market, I thought of using it for my Nachos instead of the usual corn chips which, I am not really a fan of. Both sour cream and the original flavor were perfect for our weekend food trip. Daddy Vince was so happy with our newly found food craze and even requested me to make another batch ;)

Like the usual nachos, I put some ground beef (I sauteed it first then added some himalayan salt, brown sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika, basil, and thyme) then fresh lettuce, grated cheddar cheese and thousand island dressing. We ran out of our homemade yogurt so, I was not able to make a ranch dressing which is perfect but the thousand island dressing still goes really well with our very own nachos.

Our weekend family bonding was full of fun especially with this food trip ;)

Potato Chips - Nachos

Potato Chips - Nachos

It's another #eichelcooks collection for my Instagram account @mommyeichel ;)

Thank you for droppin' by!

GOD bless!

- Mommy Eichel


No comments:

Post a Comment