Sunday, September 3, 2017

Bag of Beans Twin Lakes Tagaytay City

This year we celebrated my son's third birthday in Tagaytay and for our first stop, we had lunch at Bag of Beans Twin Lakes branch.

Bag of Beans - Twin Lakes Tagaytay City

This branch is so homey and cozy. The scenic view of Taal and the mountainous area of Batangas makes the place more relaxing. 


Bag of Beans - Twin Lakes Tagaytay City

Bag of Beans - Twin Lakes Tagaytay City

Hubby ordred the Omelette (Php 340) from the All Day Breakfast. It's a three-egg omelette folded over cheese, mushroom and onions. He opted for sausages over bacon and it was also served with bread and butter.  

I had Grilled Pork Chops (Php 350) since we had chicken the day befre and I was also craving for some pork chops which was really good and satisfying. I love pairing mashed potatoes in my pork chop as well. Yum! 😍

For our dessert, of course, our fave Blueberry Cheesecake (Php 160). 

Bag of Beans - Twin Lakes Tagaytay City

After our lunch, we headed to SMDC Wind Residences were we had our staycation and I will share it on my next post. 😊

Thank you for droppin' by! 😘
God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment