Thursday, June 1, 2017

Reunited with College Beshies

Last week, I had the chance to meet two of my college friends from Dominican College in San Juan. Thanks to my hubbylove who took care of our babylove that day. My boys had a great time with their father and son bonding while mommy was out.


I told my friends to choose what resto they want, since I know that both of them are on a diet but, they told me it was their cheat day hence, we ended in Cafe Breton in Trinoma.

It was indeed a fun time with these girls reminiscing our college days and all the things that happened in our lives after we graduated.

Cafe Breton Trinoma


Cafe Breton Trinoma


Both of them are also foodies like me and we all love taking photos of our food before we eat ;)

We even transfered table twice for a better lighting hihi. My Instagrammer friends are so me ;)

After our long talk, we went to department store and check some homey stuff - yeah, it's a mommy thing ;) 

Our last stop was at the Vanilla Cupcake Cafe before we parted ways. 

Vanilla Cupcake Cafe Trinoma

Vanilla Cupcake Cafe Trinoma

No comments:

Post a Comment