Monday, July 30, 2018

Lunch at Paradise Dynasty Philippines at The Podium Mall



I've always wanted to visit Paradise Dynasty, a Chinese restaurant known for their Xiao Long Bao after learning from my sister Yedy that it has opened a branch at the new Podium Mall. I am not really into xiao long bao but I love Chinese cuisine. We went to Podium for an errand recently and we decided to finally check out Paradise Dynasty for lunch. 

I was really surprised that the price range of the food at Paradise Dynasty is really affordable and the quality is of course excellent. I love everything we ordered and I love that everything is only a little over 2k only.

We needed something warm soup to prepare our tummy for the feast. The waiter suggested Vegetable and Pork Wanton in Signature Pork Bone Soup (P188) so we went for it. Paradise Dynasty takes pride in their pork bone soup and I can see why. It was very flavorful and heart warming. Added bonus was the delicious wanton it comes with. 


We also had the Steamed Vegetable Bun (P139 for 3pcs) which I believe is perfect for those who loves vegetables. I am a meat-eater but I didn't have a problem finishing my share of this delicious healthy buns. 


I have heard a lot of good things about Radish Pastry (P139 for 3pcs) at Paradise Dynasty and now I know why. It was the best radish pastry I have ever had here in Manila. It's crisp and flavorful that I couldn't believe that it's actually just a simple radish pastry made in such a way that elevates its simplicity into something unforgettable. 


The Crispy Vegetable Springroll (P139 for 3pcs) is also a good choice. Just like the radish pastry, this dish is very simple yet flavorful. I love that what was served on us was not too oily the way a fried spring roll normally would. It's an enjoyable dish perfect for whether you are a vegetable lover or not.


The Shanghai Fried Rice (P238) is simply the bomb. I love fried rice and Paradise Dynasty's Shanghai Fried Rice was one of the best. It was a runaway winner among my dining companion. It is one of those dishes that I would love to have again when I revisit Paradise Dynasty. 


The Dynasty Crispy Chicken (P298) was also good. Its crisp batter and juicy meat inside was amazingly flavorful. It is something that can be enjoyed and well-loved by both kids and kids at heart in my opinion. 


The Braised Tofu and Sliced Pork with Mushroom (P238) was also delicious. This is one of my sister's favorite so she told me that I should order it. True enough it was one of those dishes that I really enjoy. 


Another amazing dish was the Stir Fried Lamian with Shredded Pork and Black Fungus (P238). At first I thought that it looks way too simple to be delicious. But it appears that we really should judge the book by its cover because this noodle dish was very flavorful and satisfying too.


I am already happy with the stir fried la mian but I was also gad that we ordered the La Mian with Vegetable Pork Wanton (Php280) because it was also good. The serving portion was really big that it was able to feed the three of us and there's still some left. 


Just like other Chinese restaurant, I appreciate that Paradise Dynasty offers house tea. I believe it was corn tea during our visit which I really enjoyed. But the most impressive part was the golden kettle of course. I love to have one in our home!
 

I'm really glad that I was finally able to try Paradise Dynasty at the new Podium Mall. I love everything we have ordered. I know that they are famous for their xiao long bao but I find everything we have eaten to be very delicious as well. There are still a lot of other dishes on their menu that I want to try to for sure, we will be back next time. 
 

Paradise Dynasty PH
2L Podium Mall
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Facebook and Instagram: @ParadyseDynastyPH













No comments:

Post a Comment